We aim to uphold the highest level of commitment to customer care and your complete satisfaction is at the top of our priority list! If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept returns of unopened products within 30 days of the sale date and issue a full refund.
Always inspect your package(s) immediately upon receipt. This means you must open your package and inspect the merchandise inside! This is for your own protection in the event you must request an exchange or refund.
Exchange / Refund Policy:
Exchanges and refunds will be accepted up to 30 days from the date you receive your product.
The 30 day period starts the day you complete your online order transaction as this is when your product becomes available for download. In order to receive an exchange or refund, you must meet the following requirements in full within the 30 day period:
1. You must uninstall or stop using any software products for which you no longer possess a valid, purchased license. We reserve the right to disable any product keys and/or serial numbers issued to you for the refunded product(s).
2. You must submit a brief questionnaire detailing your request along with a signed statement that you have uninstalled the software and removed it from any and all computers that were operating such software.
3. Once we receive your questionnaire, we will review it and if applicable, provide an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, as well as instructions for returning the merchandise, within 72 hours. Once you have the RMA #, you must return the merchandise, and then, email our support staff the RMA # and tracking # of your package, here: XLR8HelpDesk.com
4. Any software purchased on CDs must be returned and in our possession, in its original packaging, unopened and in unused resalable condition within the 30 day period. The package must be clearly labeled with the RMA #. For example, “RMA # 12345”. All CD/DVDs must be received and processed before a refund will be issued.
All shipping, handling and delivery charges are non-refundable. If you are issued a refund, it should appear on your credit card statement within 7-10 business days.
This refund policy applies only to software purchased directly from XLR8 Media Inc. If your software was purchased through a 3rd party vendor, it must be returned to the 3rd party and is subject to the return policies of that vendor.
Shipping costs for exchanging merchandise will only be reimbursed if the exchange is requested due to defective merchandise. The reimbursement amount will be issued at our sole discretion and shall not exceed the amount paid for shipping of the original order.
Refund or exchange requests made beyond the 30 day period will not be granted regardless of the item(s) condition.
Failure to meet any of the requirements above, as well as submitting misleading information on the questionnaire, will result in a denial of your request.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
Handling Packages Damaged During Delivery
If the package is visibly damaged upon arrival, refuse shipment and have the driver return the package marked damaged. Immediately notify our office of shipment refusal by contacting us at: XLR8HelpDesk.com
Once we receive the returned merchandise, we will contact you within 72 hours providing you with a status for your re-shipment.
Handling Merchandise Damaged During Shipment
If your merchandise is damaged, YOU MUST meet these requirements within 3 business days:
1. Please COMPLETE the online questionnaire.
2. Once the questionnaire has been received, we will evaluate your request and, if approved, we will provide an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, as well as instructions for returning the merchandise, within 48 hours.
3. Once you have the RMA #, you must return the merchandise, and then, email our support staff the RMA # and tracking # of your package, here: XLR8HelpDesk.com
4. The package must be clearly labeled with the RMA #. For example, “RMA # 12345”.
If contact is not made within 3 business days of product delivery, the right to request compensation for damaged merchandise is forfeited. Claims for damaged merchandise will be rejected if:
a. The return merchandise is not adequately packaged, leading to further merchandise damage.
b. The questionnaire is not submitted within 72-hours of delivery.
c. Merchandise is returned without an approved RMA #.
d. The merchandise is not received within 5 business days of refund/exchange/damage approval.
e. There is a discrepancy between the description that was provided in the questionnaire and the actual damages.
Policy Regarding Lost Merchandise
Lost Packages After Delivery Has Been Confirmed
We assume no liability for packages that are lost or stolen after delivery has been confirmed by our shipping carrier. Furthermore, we assume no liability for packages lost after delivery for circumstances beyond our control (i.e. theft, incorrect address, etc.).
Lost or Delayed Packages
We do not guarantee any package(s) from being lost or delayed by the shipping carrier. In the event your package(s) are either lost or delayed in transit by the shipping carrier we will attempt to track the package through the shipping carrier. A claim will then be filed by us with the shipping carrier for a credit refund. In the success of such a claim we will then issue a new product to be sent with a credit issued for shipping.
Incorrect or Incomplete Address:
We assume no liability for the delivery to any incorrect, or incomplete, address you may have provided us.
Lost Returned Goods
We assume no liability for lost returned goods. All claims for lost returned merchandise must be filed with the shipping carrier used for the return shipment. We recommend using tracking numbers whenever possible. If a return shipment, requiring a refund or exchange in response, becomes lost, the return or exchange cannot be processed.